I am a MA student in the field of Mental Health Counseling. My professor has assigned us to interview someone in our field of interest. However, we only have a few days to have this information completed. If you could please help me my answering the following questions, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance for your help.
1. What are some successful strategies that helped with your academic progress?
2. What are some current trends in the field?
3. Will these trends affect my future work?
4. What are some obstacles to avoid in my academic and professional development.
5. Do you have any advice and feedback on my current plan to become a Mental Health Counselor with a specialization in personality disorders?
Notice: Psych Central Answers shut down to new questions on January 11, 2013.
Looking for a place to ask your question? Sign up today for our community (you'll need a separate account than the one you use here), and ask away!
Ask and answer questions about mental health and relationship issues in a safe & supportive environment. If you ask a question, you will have to answer someone else's first, in order to give back to others here.